This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a dynamic, progressive, and energetic property developer conveniently based located in the South Melbourne.
The Executive Assistant & Office Manager has a primary role to support the General Manager and overall running of the Office.
This is a newly created role that will give you the scope to utalise and develop your skillset while making the role what you would like it to be!
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and provide strong and reliable support to company operations, establish strong relationships with stakeholders, maintain and create procedures, proactively plan and coordinate meetings, prepare and revise documents and presentations, be proactive and forward-thinking and nurture the exciting and diverse work environment.
You will be responsible for providing Executive Support to the Executive Director whilst running all the day-to-day operations of the office. This role will be highly diverse and fast-paced, no day will be the same.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Act as the first point of contact for executives, employees, clients, and other external partners and stakeholders
- Follow up meeting actions to ensure accountability
- Manage information, correspondence & queries
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings as well as prioritise tasks for ED according to business/project criticality
- Follow up meeting actions and assist ED to complete tasks/projects within required timeframes (keep track of timelines and set reminders as well as prioritise accordingly)
- Prepare materials for distribution for management and client meetings, including developing organisational graphics and visuals
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact for the office
- Provide direct administrative support as needed
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff (eg reception)
- Assisting with onboarding and off-boarding of employees
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Contributing to the ongoing development of efficient operational processes
- Influence change & the adoption of new systems, processes & behaviors including health and safety policies and procedures
Proven experience working in an Office Management and/or Executive Assistant role, as well as:
- Previous experience working in an office manager role
- Experience within architecture or development is desirable
- High-level communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and flexible to change
- High attention to detail
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Highly proficient technical skills (primarily MS Office Suite, Teams & SharePoint) & IT literacy
This is a permanent role that requires an individual that will bring a positive attitude to a hardworking and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion, please call Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458