Sharp and Carter are a team of individuals who aspire to change the way the recruitment industry is perceived and who believe that success can be achieved by putting people’s interests first. A partnership in structure and in values, Sharp & Carter is managed on the guiding principles of care, generosity and trust. Our belief is that when our team is empowered, we become better people for our customers to deal with. With 5 offices across Australia, we operate under 6 different specialisations; Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Property & Construction, Business Support and Digital & Marketing.
Having had an exciting growth phase, Sharp and Carter are seeking an extra pair of hands to assist with the administration for our Finance team. This role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Check placements made by consultants for accuracy
- Prepare temporary employee documentation (“Temp Packs”)
- Action temporary employee queries and respond accordingly
- Manage the Sharp and Carter admin email inbo
- Assist in the general administration area, including taking and managing customer and/or consumer enquiries
- Comply with standard operating procedures, policies, and any relevant documentation
We are looking for a real 'go-getter', someone who thrives on a challenge and enjoys developing relationships internally and externally.
- Proven experience in Administration or supporting a finance team
- Intermediate skills in excel is desirable
- Prior experience working for business that has multiple entities is desirable but not essential.
- We have a fun, dynamic team environment; a breakout room with a pool table and snacks!
- We have personal training on a Tuesday as a team (if you enjoy keeping fit).
- Opportunity to work from home
- Regular celebratory lunches and dinners
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Tiarne Bennett on 0417051898 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, I work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and will endeavour to get back to you during this time.