Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will form part of a close-knit finance & IT team who operate on a flat structure to support an organisation with a national network. You will provide support across a variety of projects, specifically across financial systems and process mapping. You’ll be the conduit between finance, IT systems and key operational areas within the business.
This role is being offered as a 12 month fixed term engagement initially.
- Review, identify and implement business process mapping related to the financial system and related projects
- Gap analysis, business case scenario and data analysis
- Gather as-is/to-be mapping
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to operations management
- Add value to newly implemented finance system (must hold an understanding of finance system functions around GL, AP, AR etc..)
- Act as the finance conduit between IT, finance and operational projects
Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in commerce, accounting or finance favourable with post grad studies ideal but not mandatory
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Exposure to various ERP’s, finance systems and BI tools would be advantageous
- High level excel abilities required
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large and well regarded National business. Located in the western suburbs of Brisbane, there is ample parking on site, offering a commercial yet friendly and down to earth working environment.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | firstname.lastname@example.org