Sharp and Carter are partnering with a leading top 20 ASX listed business that specializes in the manufacturing and supplying of a wide range of products on a multinational scale. With a proven track record of success, our client is the market leader provider in their industry and have seen exponential year on year growth recently and have strong growth strategies in play.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare and review month end processing including reconciliations and journal entries.
- Consolidate monthly, half-year and year end accounts and report packs cashflow forecasting
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Maintain control analysis and provide commentary and insights on consolidated P&L
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of Income tax including FBT and BAS
- Review and maintain internal controls
- Assist with External Auditors
- Review and assist with process improvements
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA qualified or working towards it
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, proactive and eager to learn - always staying one step ahead
- Strong ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business
- Prior experience in a large organization will be highly regarded
- Technical and value add role with high level of exposure to senior management
- Excellent career prospects - lots of opportunity for growth and development present within the team
- Hybrid, flexible work culture with parking on-site
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anchal Sachdeva at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No AS01901.