My client is a multi-faceted ASX listed organisation who are a clear leader in their sector based in Melbourne's CBD. Due to an internal restructure, the organisation is looking to hire a 12 month fixed term contract role which has a clear view to permanency.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Review and Maintain the integrity of the organisation's fixed assets register
- Maintaining internal controls around systems and non-current assets
- Partnering with key operational stakeholders regarding asset movements
- Review and improve fixed asset policy and procedures
- Work with wider financial accounting team delivering month end and year end reporting
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified and have significant Audit or Financial Accounting experience with a strong focus on Fixed assets. You will be an enthusiastic communicator, have strong attention to detail and be familiar with large scale ERP systems. Ideally you will be immediately available or have a limited notice period.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260 or email me at email@example.com