Reporting to the CFO, your role will be to prepare accurate and timely financial and management reporting, annual budgeting, manage financial compliance, and drive the ongoing development of the finance function to support the growth of the business. In doing so you will partner with the CFO and senior executive team on key strategic projects, and provide analysis in support of key business decisions.
- Lead and develop the finance team
- Manage statutory reporting, and tax and regulatory compliance across the group
- Provide sound advice to the CFO and executive leadership in support of key strategic decisions
- Provide value-add advice regarding investment decisions and opportunities
- Establish and improve controls and processes within the business
- Manage cash flow functions across the group
- Manage key external relationships including banks, auditors and ATO
Skills and Experience:
CA/CPA qualified with a background in Property or Big 4/Mid Tier Accounting Firm, you will be a mature and experienced financial steward with a keen attention to detail and sound commercial sensibility. A diligent financial operator with experience in a diversified business environment, you have a strong track record of improving processes and controls, managing financial and tax compliance across a complex corporate group, as well as providing invaluable strategic input to executive leadership. Energy, resilience and stability will contribute significantly to success in this role.
- High profile established organisation with a great culture
- Responsibility for managing the day to day financial affairs of the group
- Inner CBD location
- Exposure to executive leadership and a diversified asset portfolio
Please Note: This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract tole (covering a maternity leave). My client is open to providing a Big 4/Mid-Tier candidate their first opportunity to gain experience within industry.
About the company:
This top tier Property Developer has has a proven track record within the sector and a large and gynamic portfolio of projects under construction currently. With a track record of consistent profitability, the company is poised for further growth and development with a long term focus.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au
A cover letter is not required.