|Job title :||Financial Reporting Manager|
|Job type :||Contract or Temp|
|Salary :||$140,000 - $160,000 package|
|Contact name :||Jason Tran|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job reference :||1056719|
Reporting to the Group Accounting Manager, you will responsible for a broad range of accounting and finance duties including leading the financial reporting process and providing business support to a range of divisional managers within the group.
Key duties will include:
• Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver analytical support to senior decision makers
• Manage relationship with overseas shared service providers
• Co-ordinating and managing the month end reporting process
• Streamline accounting processes for multiple entities
• Assess and advise management of the financial implications and consequences of business decisions, including the preparation of Capital Expenditure Proposals
• Prepare accounting packs for key departments, full year forecast results and KPI reports
• Liaise with Auditors and preparation of Statutory Reports
• Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement
You are CA/CPA qualified, you possess a strong technical accounting knowledge and first class interpersonal skills allowing you to develop strong professional relationships across the organisation. Additionally you have excellent written communication skills and are looking to step into a demanding position.
Ideally a candidate with a strong grounding in professional chartered environment would be ideal, however this is not essential.
Sharp & Carter is proud to be exclusively partnering with an iconic Australian brand and success story. A market/industry leader in their segment, this organisation is a household name is an instantly recognizable brand.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran via email at firstname.lastname@example.org