An exciting role with a multinational FMCG/Retail organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This FP&A position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is significant scope for further extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the main duties will include:
- Collate and translate all information for the business plan to prepare within the designated business plan templates and budgeting system at the consolidated and by product category level
- Prepare and update the monthly forecast based upon directions from the senior leadership team for submission to the regional and group headquarters
- Develop and monitor budgeting/forecasting control policies and procedures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting and analysis packs in the formats required to regional and group headquarters
- Assist with month-end and financial year-end closing as directed, including any analysis required for particular accounts
- Provide analysis and reporting to include product sales/margin, customer sales/margin, pricing by product and customer, operating expense, inflation/deflation and working capital management.
- Ensure all analysis and presentations are in alignment with Company policies and procedures
- Provide Ad-hoc reports, support to special projects and analysis when required.
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have very strong Microsoft Excel skills, be "hands-on" and feel confident working with large complex data sets. A knowledge of macros would also be considered advantageous but is not a prerequisite.
About the Client
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within the FMCG/Retail industry. With a diverse portfolio, they boast an array of well-known household products.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB3195.