About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a strong technical all-round Senior Financial Accountant to join a well established, and respected ASX-listed healthcare organisation, who are true leaders within their field. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will lead Group Consolidated Financial Reports, including month end, statutory reporting and ASX reporting. This role reports to the Group Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Prepare monthly consolidation by coordinating regional and functional financial submissions and making use of local ERP system and Hyperion Enterprise.
- Prepare group consolidated result and communicate with senior management each month, with relevant supporting schedules for key transactions and variances
- Prepare comprehensive set of monthly management papers, including commentary on results for the Board following approval of monthly result.
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes and systems to promote improved control and reporting efficiency.
- Coordination and preparation of statutory consolidation at Full Year End and Half Year End.
- Responsible for finalising month end results for Corporate Head Office
- Financial Accounting subject matter expert for Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle
- Process improvement
- Ad-hoc requests as required
The successful applicant will have
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have had extensive experience with HFM and have had prior experience in an ASX-listed organisation.
About the client
- Corporate training from an ASX-Listed Healthcare Organisation
- Large growth mandate
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is an ASX-listed multinational healthcare organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their industry, with an "people-first" mindset.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB8937.