Our client is a well known retail/ fmcg organisation who are an instantly recognisable household name. Listed on the ASX they are an employer of choice and offer unlimited career development and progression. Due to organisational growth and transformation they are seeking an experienced Head of Finance/ Senior Commercial Leader to lead their finance operations, encompassing retail, e-commerce and supply chain.
Reporting to the Group CFO and dotted line to the GM, you are responsible for leading and developing a high performing team and providing day to day finance support to the business operations, responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Delivery of the P&L targets
- Analysis and recommendations on top business issues related to retail, e-commerce & supply chain
- Channel, segment and source profitability/ omni channel economics
- Driving the strategy with the ELT
- Reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Manage P&L, Sales, and Margin and Balance Sheet
- Strategic analysis for business partners
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- KPI reporting
- Business case preparation
- Support ongoing business intelligence
- Coach and develop a team of qualified accountants
CA/CPA/ MBA qualified you will be a commercially astute senior business leader who has demonstrated success within broad, strategically focused roles. You will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to operations. Experience in an Retail, FMCG, Supply Chain or similar large company environments is highly advantageous.
- Fun, friendly and inclusive environment
- Career progression
- Various staff discounts and benefits
- Work from home and office mix
- Car parking available
- Excellent bonus model
Our client is a top retailer with ambitious growth plans. They deliver unrivaled service to their customers and are an Employer of Choice.
A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Simon Cust at email@example.com