- Iconic Fashion & Accessories Brand as they expand their ANZ store presence
- Leadership position - nurture a team of marketers across Retail, Brand and PR
- $220,000 Package + bonus | Northern Beaches based | Strategic and hands on role
Leading a team of 7 you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the delivery of the ANZ Marketing Plan incorporating brand development and re-invigoration of their brand
- Responsible for ensuring the activity is integrated across the Marketing department and the broader business. Ensure all activity has clear business, marketing and communication objectives
- Lead the Campaign Management team to ensure all campaign material is briefed on time, to brief adhering to our brand guidelines. Ensure their agencies are driven to meet deadlines, respond on brief and to budget.
- Create a consistent test and learn approach to measurement and reporting on the success of campaign activity through a rigorous Post Campaign process.
- Provide leadership, development and motivation to the team and agencies
- Develop a communications strategy to keep the team, other support office teams, partners and agencies updated on forthcoming marketing activity and the results.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Digital/eCommerce to create a complete customer journey instore and online
What you need to be successful
In order to be successful in this position, you will possess the following skills:
- You will have strong leadership capabilities and are able to demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively but at the same time achieve fast results within complex, challenging and competitive environments. You lead by example and inspire others to create their best work
- You will have a proven track record with a global or national retail brand in implementing strategic and operational plans and translate into the local market.
- You are passionate about the development of your team as you see their success and growth as important as yours
- Strong communication and written skills with excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- You have a continuous test and learn mindset, always looking to improve and push boundaries and challenge the status quo
- Competitive salary and benefits | up to $220,000 package + bonus
- Opportunity to shape their marketing strategy and make a significant organisational impact | Re-invigorate this iconic brand
- Lead a great team of marketers with the opportunity to coach and see others grow and develop in their roles
- Alexandria location
About the company
My client is a leading Fashion and Accessories Brand with a reputation for excellence and integrity when it comes to serving its customers. It's a marketing and customer-centric lead organisation and their innovative, quirky and creative marketing campaigns are unrivaled in their space.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact John Corrigan and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org