This is an-all encompassing generalist marketing role where you will both develop the marketing strategy and implement it. It's a unique role where you will be afforded the opportunity to bring your ideas to life and really shape the direction of all marketing activities through your creative and innovative thinking.
Leading and nurturing a team of 5 initially with the team growing, your objective is to hit key customer acquisition and new revenue stream initiatives including direct property sales, property investor services, property leasing and management as well as project developments and project development partnerships.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will also be tasked with growing their brand presence across Australia through clear and consistent messaging across all channels.
- Creating and managing their annual marketing plan, how they talk to their customers, when and via which appropriate channel with consistent brand messaging
- Developing and nurturing a passionate marketing team who have unique skills and talents. Their success is your success and you lead by example - getting your hands dirty while clearing the path for them to achieve too
- Develop event strategies on a national level to drive new registrations, convert existing prospects and provide relevant support to the buyer journey
- Consistently measure and report performance on all marketing initiatives, assessing against acquisition / conversion goals, and providing insights and recommendations for future optimisation with a clear best in class test and learn methodology.
- Build effective relationships across executive leadership and peers, with an ability to both build confidence and influence key stakeholders. You will collaborative with both internal and external stakeholders who include the sales team, legal team, property development team as well national branches and briefing creative agencies too
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (Bachelor or equivalent) essential.
- A proven track record with relevant experience in a senior marketing role, ideally from similar industries such as property, investment services or consultancy (10+ years experience ideally)
- Previous marketing team leadership experience with an ability to bring the best out of people and inspire them to do their best work
- Experience developing and executing marketing activities to drive new lead generation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- A passion for collaboration and ability to work across business units to achieve outcomes. You are positive, curious, passionate, caring and collaborative in your style with high EQ and self-awareness
- Very competitive salary | $180,000 base + super + bonus
- Opportunity to truly shape the role and make it your own - create and a leave a legacy
- Collaborative, warm and nurturing work environment
- CBD Fringe location
About the company
Our client is an award-winning Australian owned and operated Property Development company. You could describe them as a challenger brand with big dreams and ambitions. It is lead by passionate people who want to set Australians up for success in their future through property. What sets them apart from their competitors is their personal and proactive approach to their customers with exceptional customer service levels.
Culture is probably one of the most important parts of any business, and for our client, it is at the forefront of their success and why their employees love going to work. With a keen eye for talent and a major focus on diversity, our client has extremely high standards when it comes to employment, which translates to a high performing culture that promotes innovation and excellence. Within this business you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team that will push you to develop both professionally and personally. Importantly, the organisation embraces flexible working hours and a true family culture.
How to Apply
Please click on the appropriate link below.