Sharp & Carter are currently partnering exclusively with a well-known and highly regarded professional services organisation who are listed on the ASX and have a fully leased office portfolio across Australia. This group are currently looking to recruit a Head of Property and Procurement to oversee their commercial office portfolio.
Leading a team of property and facilities professionals, you will be responsible for the strategic management of a portfolio of approx. 40 commercial offices across Australia. Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop a team of 6 to oversee day-day facilities administration
- Develop and implement property strategy
- Lead all property and lease negotiations
- Establish Vendor Management Strategy and Governance Model
- Project manage refurbishment, make-good and relocation
- Proactively lead and implement OH&S policies, procedures and processes
Skills and Experience
We are keen to speak to corporate real estate and procurement professionals with a proven skill set in the following areas:
- Management of a commercial office portfolio from the tenant side
- Property strategy, lease negotiation and management
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Team Leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
This is a newly created leadership position with a well-known corporate organisation offering full-time, permanent employment located in the Melbourne CBD.
Applications close on Tuesday 28th July.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.