Reporting to the Human Resources Director also based from their Craigieburn site, you will be responsible for leading a small HR team to deliver business-focused, strategic and operational HR advice and services which align to industry standard and business objectives.
- Ensure supply of employees through employees, and external labour hire contracts.
- Building relationships with all people managers on site to ensure the best possible employee solutions for the business.
- Confidential advisor to all employees
- Employee relations and conflict management
- Drive the regular cadence of HR processes such as Performance Appraisals, Employee changes/organisational changes etc.
- Industrial relations advice and support as well as direct EBA negotiation/ relationship building with the consultative committee and delegates/organisers.
- End to end management of the employee life cycle.
- Community Engagement programmes such as Reconciliation Action Plans
- WGEA and other statutory reporting
- Drive the core values of the company through HR processes
- Reporting on Organisational People metrics
- Pay review and incentive processes are managed, salary data is benchmarked and consultation processes are held with Managers
- Provide administrative support for learning & development, employee rewards and employee celebrations such as anniversaries
- Compliance to relevant controls and employee information retention requirements
- Maintain operational relationships with a range of vendor and outsourced providers
- Management of 2 staff members
- At least 5 years in a similar operational HR Manager role within a high tech manufacturing industry (Print Industry preferred)
- Demonstrated employee communications and event experience
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Experience in being part of / or leading and EA negotiation.
- Use / or implementation of SAP Success Factors is desirable
This business is a respected printing organisation who experienced growth in recent times. This company will provide you with a supportive leadership team, opportunities for career progression and complete autonomy and trust in the control you have over the human resources function.
The organisation believes people shape the future of their success and have a humble, down to earth culture where leaders are known for ‘rolling up their sleeves’ and working together with their teams.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume.
0484 381 458