Reporting to the Executive General Manager, your role will ensure the process improvements of all transactional activities associated with the Shared Services Hub and to provide effective leadership to the human resources team within this area. You will be responsible for ensuring all people-related paperwork is streamlined and completed accurately and in a timely manner, as well as updating all related systems and progressing information to other teams where possible. You will also be responsible for leading and providing support to the associate People & Capability functions of Learning & Development and HR Reporting and HRIS Systems. This position will commence immediately as a six-month contract.
- Ensure that transactional HR Shared Services are managed across functions such as employee onboarding, key learning and development programs, HR reporting, employment contracts, people insights, annual short-term incentive programs, shareholder data, and all external and internal people communications;
- Lead and manage the HRIS and ensure accuracy of data, managing enhancements, integrity and ensuring all training manuals are documented;
- Lead and manage all staff within the Shared Services Hub to provide an exceptional service. This includes setting expectations, delegating, leading and mentoring;
- Develop Service Line Agreement between other people and capability functions (HR Operations, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development), and allocate work to the team and monitor progress against the SLAs;
- Establish people and strategy dashboards and reporting that provide insights and analytics beyond data reports and descriptive commentary in line with leading practices and benchmarks.
- Experience with HRIS transformations and change management projects in multi-site, heavy industry organisations;
- Demonstrated experience managing a shared services division and associated staff members;
- Expert in all generalist HR areas including organisational capability, industrial relations, employment relations, and HR projects;
- Understanding and experience supporting an organisation undergoing significant transformational change.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this leading provider of professional infrastructure and build environment solutions, working across multiple markets and industries. Their intimate office environments mean that staff really get to know, respect and care for one another, and inspire one another on a daily basis both inside and out of the office. This organisation will offer this position two to three days working from home and the rest in the office with access to flexibility in working hours. You will join a tight-knit HR team who have great tenure and have been through many great projects together.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources on 0491 286 873. firstname.lastname@example.org