Reporting to the Partner of the specialised division who has a wealth of experience in this industry, the Graduate Recruiter will assist the team in all aspects of 360-degree recruitment including (yet not limited to);
- Candidate screening and management
- Candidate interviewing
- Create and advertise job adverts via a range of media/job boards (Seek.com, LinkedIn etc)
- On the job training and career progression opportunities
- Develop business using marketing techniques and networking
- Providing feedback - both candidate and client interactions
- Offer advice on salary, career and job searching.
Who We Are Looking For
Sharp & Carter are seeking a graduate student, majoring in any of the following; Business, Commerce, Management, Human Resources, Business Information Systems, Marketing or similar.
You must be self-motivated, dynamic, confident, driven and have a strong work ethic. You will have excellent communication skills and an interest in a career in recruitment.
Sharp & Carter has been built on the values of excellence, partnership, integrity, enjoyment with a strong collaborative team focus and anyone who has similar values and ideals is encouraged to apply.
- Structured and bespoke training and development program. Including hands-on experience with the view to add value to the team and business.
- Intern and graduate community, access to a social and collaborative national forum.
- Progressive recruitment environment, a genuine and inclusive culture built on autonomy & trust.
- Team-based culture, collaborative work, monthly drinks and access to group workouts.
- Team-based incentives and target rewards (Team lunches, group activities and office drinks).
- Yearly trip – Queenstown 2018, Cairns 2017, Queenstown 2016, Hamilton Island 2019, Port Douglas (company expense for hitting business targets)
- Opportunities across multiple states.
- Flexible working arrangements, working from home days etc.
- Day off for your birthday (not out of your annual leave).
- Supportive team and company, wellbeing comes first.
Sharp & Carter specialises in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff in Finance & Accounting, Legal & Compliance, Property & Construction, Sales & Marketing, Digital & Technology and Business Support. Established in 2009, the business has grown to over 100 staff members over 5 offices; Melbourne CBD, Wheelers Hill, Brisbane, North Sydney and Eastern Creek.
For more information, please refer to our website; https://www.sharpandcarter.com.au/
or Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/sharpandcarter/?hl=en
How to apply
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Kirsty Hall the Intern & Graduate Program Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
This internship has a view to full-time employment. Students not eligible to work in Australia need not apply.