This unique role is a fantastic opportunity for a technically minded person to commence / progress their career in sales. Initially commencing as an Internal Sales Executive, the role will ideally progress into an on-the-road sales role down the track for the right candidate. In the short term, the role will entail liaising with an existing customer base and working closely with the BDM's to increase sales opportunities across the business.
- Be the point of contact for a portfolio of customers around the world
- Offer technical sales support to your customers
- Grow revenue within your portfolio by identifying opportunities to up-sell & cross-sell
- Process sales orders & quotes
- Spend some time in front of customers alongside the BDM's
- General day-to-day and ad-hoc sales activities
- High technical aptitude, ideally with an Engineering, Chemistry or Mechanical background
- Experience in, or wanting to forge a career in sales
- Eagerness to take advantage of career progression opportunities with a business
- Hunger to learn through training as well as self-development
- Part of a larger global organisation
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Intimate Business Unit with Flexible working arrangements
This small business prides itself on being a specialist in its field, selling a range of technical products into a variety of industrial organisations around the world. Whilst this particular business is quite intimate, it forms part of a very large organisation employing almost 5,000 staff around the world, and hence it prides itself on providing a range of opportunities for its employees to progress their careers.
The business employs a very flexible culture, whereby staff are encouraged to just get the job done without too many specifics on time spent in the office etc. They pride themselves on a thorough training and induction, and are looking for the next generation of talent to help them continue on their growth journey.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.