In this position you will deliver Level 2 IT Support and services across desktop, mobile, applications and network.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Capture details of Incidents and Service Requests
- Build new PC’s, Laptops and Tablets to SOE requirements as directed.
- Perform daily IT operational tasks such as backups and routine system maintenance
- Perform administrative and governance tasks
- Multiple site support across NSW. These sites include Smithfield, Penrith, Wetherill Park, Leeton, Bega
- A solid Level 2 Service Desk and IT support background
- Experience with Microsoft suite including O365, Active Directory
- Troubleshooting hardware, network and software issues, supporting desktops in a Microsoft environment.
- Strong experience in the delivery of IT end user support including knowledge of helpdesk tools and reporting.
- End User devices i.e., laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, IT network and hardware
- ITIL certification an advantage
- Availability to participate in rostered after hours on-call support
- Valid Drivers Licence and a vehicle
Send in an application so you don't miss out on this opportunity or get in contact with Caroline Evans at email@example.com