Based in Sydney, reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Support Team Leader will manage all aspects of the organisation’s IT infrastructure systems including Systems and Network Administration, server commission,
implementation, maintenance, and upgrades (firmware and patch management).
- Solid experience as as a Systems or Network Engineer and managing a small team.
- Proven achievement and experience working with Fortinet SD-Wan, Cisco networking and security.
- Cisco Meraki experience highly advantageous
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
- IT Security, server hardening, IT audits, IT framework and governance.
- Expert troubleshooting skills, incident response and working with vendors.
- Office365 applications, security, and services.
Send in an application so you don't miss out on this opportunity or get in contact with Ella Woodman at firstname.lastname@example.org