With a national presence, due to growth in the organisation, they are looking for an ambitious Accounts Clerk to join the team. Based in the CBD with an enviable culture, this role will be an exciting opportunity for those looking to grow their career.
Directly reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, your duties will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for the finance team
- Invoice processing and vendor maintenance
- Process journals, adjustments, write-offs, and other transactions
- Corporate credit card expense claims and reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties requested
The Ideal Candidate:
Our client believes a positive attitude is key to success! You will also have:
- A keen willingness to learn, develop and grow their career
- Prior experience in a similar Accounts or Administration position (1-2 years ideally in a professional service firm)
- Excellent communication and phone manner
- High attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Celena Sonntag at email@example.com.