Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Junior Administrator to join their hard-working team. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organisation, initiative, and attention to detail. As key part of the business, you will show a high level of care to all clients and colleagues. This role will allow professional development and career progression and is perfect for a driven Customer Service superstar who is keen to learn and grow their skill set.
This role sits in an important area of the organisation, working with a team of interesting and intelligent people. Reporting to the team leader, your role would involve:
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls and queries.
- Handling a busy email inbox.
- Making outbound calls to customers and building rapport.
- Updating and maintaining internal databases.
- Taking bookings and coordinating schedules.
- Running reports and preparing quotes, documents, and presentations.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Skills / Experience
- 6 months - 1 Year+ of experience in a similar Customer Service/Administration role.
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service.
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment.
- Computer literate to an intermediate level with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive and proactive approach to work with the drive to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take on feedback.
About the client
Located in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, our client prides themselves on innovation and excellence and are set to further grow their brand in 2022 and beyond. They are currently seeking a capable Junior Customer Service superstar to join their collaborative, high-performing team environment. This permanent role requires a motivated individual who is keen to positively contribute to a fantastic business.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Faith Rayner on 0455 157 265.