About the role:
An opportunity exists for a Junior Credit Controller to join a dynamic and highly successful e-commerce business. This role would be best suited for someone who has had a taste of working in credit and is looking to learn and develop their operational, day to day skills. The role will be based around the support and compliance of supplier & carrier credit claims.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, some of the responsibilities include:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Niall Hoolahan at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant:
- Responding to queries / emails from suppliers regarding outstanding claims and processes
- Preparing, escalating, and resolving credit claims in line with standardised policies and procedure
- Building and maintaining close links with all suppliers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments
- Working closely with offshore team members on priority suppliers o General administrative and reporting tasks
- Have 2 years experience in an Accounts Receivable or customer relationship based position
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be professional and ethical.
- Desirably had previous experience in similar industry or retail.
- Highly attractive salary.
- Fun and driven working environment.
- Great team culture.