Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Junior Sales Assistant to join their hard working team. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organisation, initiative and attention to detail. As the face of the business, you will show a high level of care to all clients and colleagues. This role will allow professional development and career progression into a Sales Consultant focused role. This role is perfect for someone who has just finished their degree and hopes to secure a sales and admin focused role in the luxury space!
Retail experience is highly beneficial.
This role sits in an important area of the organisation, working with a small team of interesting and intelligent people. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role would involve but not be limited to;
- Ensure a professional and clean environment at all times
- Welcome all guests, as well as answering calls and coordinating meetings
- Monitor kitchen and office facilities and stock
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and electronic mail
- Provide administrative support in diary management and expense tracking
- Formatting documents and any other advertising material for external clients
- Supporting the sales team in market research and liaising with clients
- Database management
- Event management and support
- Experience working in a similar position or experience in the retail industry
- Computer literate to intermediate level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Good written communication skills
- Self-directed attitude and the willingness to learn and grow your skills across a number of key business areas
Located in Cheltenham, our client was founded over 20 years ago and is now a strong global presence across 100 countries. They pride themselves on innovation and excellence. They are currently seeking a polished and capable Junior Sales Assistant to join their collaborative, high-performing team environment. This permanent role requires a motivated and capable individual who is keen to positively contribute to the wider team!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867