Reporting to the Tax Manager - Direct Tax, you will join a collaborative team of 3 where you will be supported and developed, your day to day responsibilities will include some of the following tasks, however the right attitude with a willingness to learn is key in this role:
- Assist with Direct Tax Compliance
- Assist with Tax Effect Accounting, Income Tax and Year End Statutory reporting
- Assist with Transfer Pricing Compliance
- Improve standard of Tax Governance and Tax Risk Management
- Participate in project within the Tax team and across the wider business
- Identify improvement opportunities
As the desired candidate you will have qualified as either a CA/CPA and currently working for either a Big 4 firm or mid to small chartered firm, specialising in Tax. You will have the desire to learn and be mentored by the best, however you will have exceptional communication both verbal and written with strong attention to detail and time management skills. You will enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
About the Company:
With an ambitious expansion program in place they are setting their sights high which means the prospects for the future are exciting for this global leader with a strong presence in over 10 countries.
- Access to health programs
- Flexible work from home policy
- Bespoke training
- On site parking
- Supportive Manager, high energy and dynamic environment
- 5 weeks annual leave and leave loading at 17.5%
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.