This role is an initial 3-month contract with the view of going permanent for the right candidate.
- Complete weekly review and approve outgoing payments.
- Generate monthly rent roll and prepare comprehensive reports on any rent and outgoing variances.
- Review, preparation and responsibility for the annual rent and outgoings budget.
- Assist with Bank Guarantee requests.
- Prepare monthly management reports and lease clause variance reports.
- Accurately update and review financial lease information.
- Tracking all new documentation and uploading these to the LeaseEagle database.
- Responding to Landlord/Managing Agent queries
- Organising insurance Certificate of Currencies
- General administration duties
- Firm understanding of retail legislations.
- Experience in database management – experience with LeaseEagle database highly regarded.
- Experience in processing invoices and accounts reconciliation.
- Strong administration skills – lease administration experience highly desirable.
- High attention to detail
Our client has reimagined what work means for our people and, with a focus on agile innovation, our exciting new way of working is designed to increase collaboration, provide greater flexibility, and deliver rewarding development opportunities.
0484 381 458