In this role you will:
- Be a trusted legal adviser to the Technology and Operations division, delivering commercially focused, cost effective and independent legal services;
- Negotiate, draft and advise on IT and commercial contracts;
- Provide legal support for procurement projects, particularly IT projects.
- Instruct and manage the provision of legal services by external law firms
- Assist the business to operate in accordance with legislative requirements, regulations and internal policies, and to understand legal risks; and
- Escalate issues of significance to the Head of Legal, T&O
You will have at least 5 years PQE. You will have excellent drafting, negotiation and presentation skills. You will have a strong commercial mindset and have the ability to think outside of the square. You will also have a strong stakeholder engagement + management skill set.
For a confidential discussion please contact
m: 0414 223 338