Established manufacturing company with a strong footprint in the Asia Pacific region, they have market leading brand channels both in Australia and in key export markets. Operating across multiple market sectors, they have grown rapidly through acquisition. As a dominant leader in their field, this contract opportunity has the opportunity to become permanent and offer excellent career opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a sizeable finance team, you will be responsible for providing a range of accounting functions, primarily focused on management accounting and reporting. You will work closely with other members in the accounting team and broader business with a collaborative approach to achieving financial management reporting outcomes. You will engage regularly with operational managers to keep them up to date with financial matters, assist with building budgets for multiple entities and take ownership of the forecasting process.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Prepare and maintain monthly cost roll up for production sites
- Assist Cost Accountant in the Annual Cost Roll Out process
- Analyse manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Analysing the P&L and balance sheet accounts to understand the main cost drivers of the business
- Lead annual rebates contract process
- Provide support and guidance to Assistant Accountant with rebates analysis, accruals and payments
- Oversee the end-to-end intercompany process.
Ideally CA/CPA with a minimum of 5 years of experience in management accounting. Broad and extensive knowledge of both manufacturing industry experience, cost accounting requirements and financial accounting requirements. Ideal candidate should possess high analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for more information, please contact Alexander Dunlop at email@example.com