Based in the Eastern suburbs, our client is a recognised, market-leading global hardware supplier. Due to an increasing number of categories in the business, they are seeking an experienced marketing executive, to launch their new and up-and-coming products.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the focus is to work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans for product launches as well as assisting with new product development. Other duties of this role will include:
- Develop and implement end to end marketing plans for product launches
- Conduct research on new products
- End to end project management of trade events
- Identify product gaps in the market
- Assist with management of marketing budgets
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement ATL, BTL and Digital campaigns
- Content creation for products and campaigns
- Website and social media management
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
The successful will possess the following:
- Track record of experience in developing and implementing marketing plans
- Demonstrated success in delivering successful campaigns
- Strong written content writing experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills with internal stakeholders, especially sales teams
Our client has a global reach and is known for their hardware supplies in the building sector. Due to the growth of the organisation, our client is looking for a Marketing Executive that will assist with product development as well as delivering marketing plans. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative growing business.
- Two month role with the potential to become permanent
- Work close to home in the eastern suburbs
- Free parking on-site
- Great opportunity to be a part of an innovative, market-leading business in the hardware space
- Work closely with an experienced Marketing Manager
You will be a part of a global business, working very closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure the delivery of marketing campaigns. Across the business, they are collaborative and are at a stage where they are proud to be a part of a growing global business.
How to Apply:
Interested? Click on the Apply Now button or call Donna Mak on 0432 057 779 for a confidential discussion.