The Marketing Manager will join their well established and innovative Customer Marketing and Retention team. This is an exciting growth phase for the business and there are huge opportunities to make a significant impact in this substantial time of growth.
This role will suit strong B2C Marketing Managers from Service or FMCG backgrounds who are data driven and capable of creating campaigns from end to end.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Manager to:
- Create and strategize through the line campaigns from end to end - from concept, stakeholder alignment, objective setting, briefings, creative, execution, testing, iteration and measurement - to grow member engagement.
- Manage integrated campaigns and messaging across multiple media and communications channels
- Leverage insights and research to support the execution of brand communications and projects. Providing proactive ideas and campaign ideas for how to grow brand loyalty
- Manage internal and external stakeholders such as media agencies, comms agencies
- Analyse customer data and create meaningful insights
- Launch successful and strategic campaigns to improve customer retention and loyalty.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in a similar type role in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Retention
- Background in B2C Service Marketing is advantageous
- Experience working with loyalty marketing or programs preferred
- Related tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar
- Skilled multi tasker, with high attention to detail and great prioritisation skills.
- Unique opportunity as this company are going through exponential growth
- Opportunity to kick some huge goals and progress your career
- One of the most sought after places to work in Australia
- Fantastic remuneration package at $110,000-130,000 base + super as well as working flexibility to suit your situation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on email@example.com