Reporting to the General Manager of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the marketing & brand strategy for the organisation. This role will oversee all marketing, communications, brand and digital activities.
- Oversee that delivery of the marketing, communications, brand and digital marketing strategy, through in-house resources
- Ensure the delivery of both trade and customer campaigns through ATL, BTL, Digital and Social Media channels
- Oversee the social media, brand management and CRM team
- Keep track of performances of campaigns and ensure the enhancement of campaigns
- Participation in external and internal stakeholder sessions across AU & NZ to share
- Manage and help with the growth & development of a direct report.
- Build nurturing and long lasting relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally such, NPD, food service providers and agencies
- Create and set the entire marketing mix using actionable insights for New Product Development, Packaging, Pricing and Promotion initiatives
- Manage all internal communications across the organisation
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business Degree and/ or significant relevant industry experience required
- Ideally experience in a leadership role
- Experience leading brand and digital campaigns
- Can-do attitude with high level of energy
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Ideally experience using CRM/Automation Tools ie Hubspot etc
- Supportive and dynamic team environment - excellent team culture!
- Opportunity to work close to home in the Western Surburbs.
- Salary between 105-115K Base + Superannuation depending on experience.
- Long-standing employees that love working at this organisation.
Our client has a rich history in Australia being a preferred supplier of goods across the Australian Foodservice Industry including Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels and Casual Dining establishments. They have an excellent workplace culture with long-standing employees who love where they work!
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button alternatively or contact Giorgio Xindaras via firstname.lastname@example.org