Once a career opportunity! That's what you would say to describe this amazing role and that's exactly what it is, an amazing Marketing Manager position for an amazingly loved Brand looking after their entire App usage and engagement strategy. And you could be a part of it...a big part of it. Your objective, Simple. Manage and lead their entire in-App marketing strategy. Make everyone in Australia fall even more in love with this iconic brand through fantastic personalised usage and engagement programs. You probably use this App right now and even more so during lockdown!
- Lead, develop and manage the entire Mobile App marketing strategy - focusing on increasing usage and engagement. Collaborate very closely with the senior leadership team.
- Drive awareness, engagement, retention and usage with existing customers ensuring key KPIs are hit
- Collaborate with the wider team across marketing, product, UX/UI, data, digital and legal/compliance
- Manage all key internal and external stakeholders to keep them informed and get approvals as required and ensure all creative assets are delivered on time. Work with creative and media agencies to deliver best in class campaigns.
You're a data driven marketer who is detail orientated and not averse to getting into the numbers. You have the ability to think strategically and have exceptional stakeholder management skills. You're also tenacious, resilient, positive, collaborative with a bias to action and getting things done.
In addition you will require:
- Approx 8-12 years’ experience in broad generalist marketing roles with Big Brand experience. Preferably a digital or retail or pure online business or you could come from travel, media, entertainment, utilities, telco or financial services too (B2C services marketing)
- Experience with building a single customer view based on data captured across multiple marketing channels, owned websites, apps and devices
- Solid grasp of digital and traditional test-and-learn best practice
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills including influencing cross-functional teams to deliver agreed outcomes
- Commercial acumen including budget management experience
What's in it for you?
- An appealing salary of $150,000 - $160,000 base + super + bonus
- A career defining opportunity to join a great team in this newly created role in a new area of the business
- Work with an iconic and AMAZing brand
- Work with a collaborative, caring and high performing team
- Central location
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking on the appropriate link below.