Our client fosters a culture of inclusiveness that values people and the contribution they make to the efficient and effective operation of the business and its profitability.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Specialist for our clients Head Office team, located in Sydney CBD. This is your opportunity to become a vital member of the leadership team, offering job security and progression with a dynamic national company. This is a permanent full-time role.
The Marketing Specialist's role is to develop & support the marketing, social media/content development and advertising for each branch network and the Company as a whole. This position will require planning programs in advertising, promotions, and marketing to generate interest in a product or service in the B2B industrial and construction space.
This an all-round role with autonomy and involves the management and development of the brand across our clients branch network and online platforms mainly in the B2B channel.
The role requires creativity with graphic design, content creation and website experience. Alongside maintaining and expanding our offline capacities, the key priority is integrating our internal ERP data with our website to offer customers full a full ecommerce experience.
- Oversee brand control on documentation, stationery, packaging, and customer merchandise
- Develop national and local initiatives
- Champion in-store merchandising and increasing impulse purchasing
- Design and maintain sales aids (guides/brochures/flyers)
- Support branch network with ad hoc requirements
- Work with the Digital specialist and external web developers to manage and update our clients new company website
- Manage the set up B2B functionality and grow business through our clients new website
- Oversee the website, app, social media, and email marketing platforms
- Plan, execute and optimise integrated digital campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with our offline activity
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years working experience within a Marketing role
- Previous B2B or industrial/construction/hardware products experience preferable
- Degree in Marketing, Digital or similar field
- Hands on, self-motivated with a positive work approach
- InDesign and Photoshop skills
- ERP integration and CRM experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to truly shape the role and make it your own
- Develop and expand within the organisation
- Collaborative, warm and nurturing work environment
- Newly renovated office within outstanding location in CBD
- Renovated website ready to be integrated with new ERP
- Competitive salary package
About the company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated Industrial and Construction Distributor Brand whose have established themselves as the market leader in their field. What sets them apart from their competitors is their personal and proactive approach to their customers with exceptional customer service levels.
Culture is probably one of the most important parts of any business, and for our client, it is at the forefront of their success and why their employees love going to work. Importantly, the organisation embraces flexible working hours and a true family culture.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.