- Awesome Marketing Manager opportunity for this Aussie Insurance Brand
- Plan, Execute & Optimise their entire Customer Lifecycle Program - end to end
- $130,000 + S + 20% bonus | Online Focus | Email marketing
Our client is a leading Australian Insurance Company that is transforming both the insurance industry and how customers engage with their brand. They are removing the pain of getting insured, making it easier and giving customers access to the best possible online, over the phone and in-store experience. Due to continued growth this is a newly created role for a senior marketing manager to come in and make a huge organisational impact. You will focus on their entire customer lifecycle program, a mix of acquisition and retention by delivering a world class customer experience.
This role is strategic and hands on in nature, delivering best in class marketing principles to achieve both acquisition and retention objectives.
As Marketing Manager you will design and implement a multi-channel growth strategy to drive rapid customer acquisition and retention as well as increasing brand awareness across Australia. You are a data-driven superstar, with strong attention to detail and experience across both traditional and digital advertising platforms.
- You're ready for the next big challenge! You're excited by the opportunity to join a great team, and take ownership of this opportunity
- You're passionate about growth, acquisition and retention. You're obsessed with the customer journey. You love coming up with creative, non-traditional marketing campaigns, testing and iterating to identify low cost acquisition tactics
- You're a doer. You have an incredible eye for detail. You can move between strategy, idea creation and day-to-day execution with ease
- You're an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- You're an awesome project manager, you're highly organised and you know how to build strong relationships with stakeholders and get things done
- You value virtues like kindness, humility, respect, empathy, and loyalty above everything else
- Degree qualified with 7 years of quantifiable experience in marketing (insurance or financial services experience would be ideal)
- Data-Driven Marketing all-rounder with strong experience across all marketing channels especially BTL channels
- Strong experience in planning and managing multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of customer databases and complex data sets including how to apply segmentation, clustering and predictive modelling
- Proven experience developing test and learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates across multiple channels, in particular email
- Competitive salary | Up to $130,000 base + super + 20% bonus
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing brand, high-performing and above all a great team of humans
- A few more perks like flexibility, training, events, nice dinners out with team members too
Click the APPLY button or send your CV to John Corrigan on firstname.lastname@example.org