In this pivotal role, our client is looking for a National BDM to specialise in the Construction industry. Primarily targeting large government funded projects, selling directly to the project tier one contractors and their subcontractors on projects, for example the Cross River Rail project (Brisbane)
This person will continue to oversee existing projects in Eastern States, and target and secure new project work ongoing.
Your focus will be the sales & service of rigging & height safety equipment, in which you will maintain and expand. There is significant opportunity for growth in other categories such as industrial workwear, PPE and site safety to the same customer base.
- Selling to major Construction projects, selling to Construction Managers, Engineers, Rigging Superintendents, Contract and Procurement Managers, Safety Managers
- Achieve target growth by identifying and winning major new accounts
- Manage Existing Construction Projects
- Manage Growing Pipeline of Construction Projects and progress them through the sales cycle
- Be an active member of the BDM team, providing insights into major opportunities at a strategic and operational level
- Conduct regular site visits from prior to project commencement to identify key decision maker contacts and build relationships from early stages.
- Identify and build relationships with key subcontractors working in the project market.
- Proven team player
- Proven in building and maintaining relationships – Customer & Peers
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a multi-point contact with the customer
- Proven understanding of consolidated supply and value add.
- Experience with contract/quarterly reviews & presentations
- Proven record of Customer Service excellence with the capability of leading others in the organisation to support such excellence;
- Solid track record of selling to the related market;
- Experience in an environment where repeat sales are desirable
- Experience in and preparing of annual budgets and strategic plans.
Operating on a Global scale for over 50 years, this company offers efficiencies and innovations that other companies can not. The management team is longstanding and the company overall has a very high retention rate.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall - firstname.lastname@example.org