A fun and social work environment that appreciates the value of working hard and having a laugh at the same time. You will work alongside like-minded team members who are high performing and passionate about Credit/Collections.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee a large team of Credit professionals and provide necessary tools & training to assist with their career development.
- Ensure debtors ledger is managed accordingly and outstanding payments are collected in a timely manner.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders of the business.
- Utilize your own knowledge of the industry and complete Credit risk checks on new accounts.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of monthly reports as set out in the Group Credit Policy.
- Quarterly review of Debtors Ledger identifying Bad and Doubtful Debts to Chief Financial Officer.
- Take lead in process improvement projects that compliment the growth of the business.
- A Credit Manager who has an excellent reputation in the market and strong network within the Credit industry
- A passionate and positive 'can do' attitude.
- Strong decision making and stakeholder relationship management.
- Someone who is driven by growth and innovation.
- A senior leadership team that provides support and is invested in your growth and development.
- A work culture that gives trust to their employees (and who aren't clock watches)
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits
- A team that has a great sense of humour and genuinely loves coming to work everyday.
Our client is one of Australia's leading distribution organisations based in the south eastern suburbs. They leverage off their broad customer base and have a key focus providing efficiency and ongoing value. They are an Australian owned company that has a strong reputation within their industry.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for further questions, please contact Tiarne Bennett via email email@example.com