- Responsible for assisting the finance department with duties as requested
- Assist the marketing manager with marketing in a high- level administrative capacity
- Provide a high level of prioritised administrative support as requested by the GM, Directors' and departmental managers
- Act as first point of contact, liaise and co-ordinate building repairs and maintenance as required
- Answering and managing all incoming calls professionally, efficiently and accurately
- Responsible for running and maintaining the reception/boardroom/kitchen areas of the office in a professional and efficient manner
- Responsible for the corporate travel function within the organization as early as possible to take advantage of best prices
- Experience supporting a finance team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with company directors, customers, visitors and peers
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office software
- Accuracy, consistency, initiative, and attention to detail
- Previous experience within a corporate environment in an administrative role.
- Customer service, office management and marketing support.
- Recognised national qualification in business/office administration, marketing or similar is desirable
My client comprises a network of 23 franchised labour hire recruitment offices across Australia. Industries serviced include healthcare, industrial, horticulture, domestic and commercial construction, administration, transport and logistics, civil construction, waste management, security and mining.
Our franchise network is supported by a national office headquartered in Melbourne, which takes care of a significant portion of the administration and day-to-day business systems for our franchisees.