- 2 new vacancies with 2 great brands available due to growth
- Initial 3-month contracts with strong potential to go permanent
- $100-130k + super (pro rata) dependent on experience | Alexandria location
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this role is perfect for a passionate, analytical and collaborative eCommerce and Digital Manager to become an integral part of the team and contribute to the digital marketing and brand awareness strategy across the business.
- Oversee production and implementation of online strategies, including: websites, social, eCommerce, and mobile;
- Monitor website, social and digital standards and enforce best practices;
- Communicate with end users and inter-departmental managers to build cross-functional support via websites and digital assets, including eCommerce;
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards and relevant business tools;
- Conduct and drive the Email Marketing (eDM) function through Emarsys, set benchmarks & report on opportunities and insights weekly;
- Self-manage schedules and projects to align with business needs;
- Stay up to date on current technology and marketing solutions.
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role, most favourably in a retail environment;
- Strong commercial focus to deliver sales results;
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data;
- Experience with Google Analytics and Email Marketing (eDMs) and proven ability to capture and collate data in a presentable and useful way;
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value;
- A positive, collaborative and solutions-focused attitude.
This is a fast-paced, highly innovative and hugely profitable business who truly understand that people are their greatest asset. With a fun and collaborative culture that inspires success, this company have proven time and again that they will develop and progress their talent internally, and this role is no different.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Banico Nicholas on email@example.com