|Job title :||Payroll & HR Officer|
|Location :||Sydney, NSW|
|Salary :||$70-90K + Superannuation|
|Job reference :||KG: 265|
Our client is a global company that has been growing successfully and organically over the years and has a strong presence in the market. Due to this growth our client are seeking a Payroll & HR specialist to join the team in a newly created position. This person will have the opportunity to continue development in both Payroll and Human Resources.
This position reports into the Human Resources Manager. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Assisting the payroll manager to process end to end payroll
- Processing of journals
- Liaison with eternal parties to payroll
- Provision of payroll reports
- Payroll, PAYG and superannuation related processing
- Calculation of terminations; including redundancies, dismissals ect.
- Setting up new starters
- Review & maintain HR documentation and work practices
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful in securing this position you must posses and be able to provide examples of the following;
- Strong attention to detail
- Emotional maturity, while still vibrant and outgoing in personality.
- Payroll experience is essential, however experience in Human Resources is not essential, but preferable.
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attractive salary
- Parking available
- Brand new office
- With a focus on their people, our client have an excellent working culture.
- Newly created position
- The opportunity to continue advancing your career within Payroll and Human Resources
Please click on the link and follow the prompts to apply. Alternatively and for a confidential discussion please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock on email@example.com