Based in West Perth, our client is a leading Western Australian Not-for-Profit organization serving aged-care, disability care, community services and child care.
About the Role:
The role sits with a hard working team of Payrolls, reporting to Payroll lead. You should have experience working in complex environment, delivering end-to-end processes.
- Maintains confidentiality on all information about the staff and matters relating to staff.
- Works collaboratively and under general guidelines and work procedures established to ensure that all staff are paid timely and accurately each fortnight.
- To ensure that all staff receive entitlements in relation to Awards, Agreements, Contracts in accordance with the procedures.
- To ensure the CHRIS21 system is accurately updated with staff details.
- To ensure all timesheets and manual entries are checked for accuracy.
- Works within the legislative requirements relating to PAYG tax and superannuation.
- To ensure the Workers’ Compensation staff claims are processed correctly.
- Be actively involved in further development of payroll systems, rostering and time and attendance systems.
- Undertakes other duties as assigned by the Payroll Lead.
- Strong working knowledge of CHRIS21 system is essential and Dayforce knowledge would be great but not essential.
- Experience in a similar role within a medium sized payroll team
- Resilience, the ability to adapt and remain calm while delivering to timeframes.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, taxation, superannuation and workers compensation.
- Great communication skills with a solution focused approach to customer service
- Experience with rostering applications or time and attendance (such as Procura) is valued.
- Strong attention to detail.
To apply online, please click on the link or email your resume to email@example.com