A Payroll Officer is required to join the payroll team in a permanent capacity. This role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll, can work as part of a team with strong end to end payroll experience.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and working within a large team, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following duties:
- Processing payroll for approximately 800 employees
- Payroll queries via phone and email
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Prepare and lodge payroll tax, PAYG, work cover and superannuation
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Resolving payroll discrepancies as well as;
- Various other duties as required by your Manager
The successful applicant will have
- Experience running payroll within a medium/large organisation
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work within a fast faced environment
- Knowledge of payroll processes, taxation, superannuation & payroll tax legislation
- Strong excel and numeracy skills
About the Company
Our client is a well established and highly recognisable retail brand. Due to business growth, they are seeking an experienced, ambitious Payroll Officer to join their payroll team.
Most people enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Chris Belegrinos on 0422 162 015 firstname.lastname@example.org