This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into a supportive environment and be apart of a large payroll group. This is an end to end payroll officer position that will also be focusing on payroll projects.
Reporting into the National Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Monthly Payroll Tax lodgement & reconciliation
- Monthly Superannuation payments
- Assisting with Single Touch Payroll file uploads each pay run
- Managing Centrelink Paid Parental Leave payments
- Assisting with end of pay deduction payments i.e. Novated Leasing & Child Support
- Maintaining & monitoring overpayment register
- Assisting with reconciling wages clearing accounts
- Be involved with payroll projects
The successful applicant will have:
- Have experience in a high volume environment
- Some experience using Chris 21/ichris
- Experience with multiple ABN's & awards
- Previous high volume payroll data entry experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
Our client require a full function payroll officer to join their team in their head office in the CBD. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll with strong customer service skills.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Niall Hoolahan at email@example.com