About the role
Our client is looking for an ambitious Payroll Officer reporting through to the national Payroll Manager to join their growing employee workforce. The purpose of the role is to process and pay facilities and corporate staff, support and ensure adherence to all relevant awards, agreements and status related to payment of employees.
- Process time sheets, including overtime for casuals etc
- Process staff movements including new starters, departures and other movements
- Process bonuses and salary sacrifice requests, and checking to ensure payments have been made accurately
- Approve all leave types (applying firms policies and processes)
- Preparing manual payments when required
- Respond to all customer queries (face to face, telephone, email)
- Apply payroll knowledge, knowledge of company policies and procedures and problem solving skills to provide a quality response
- Assisting Finance team on queries and reports
The successful applicant will have
- Around 2 years experience in a payroll environment
- Previous experience using Neller Preceda.
- Experience with a wide range of EBAs and Awards
- Strong Excel and numeracy skills
- Ascender experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Supportive work environment
- Close to public transport
- Generous Package
About the client
Our client require a payroll officer to join their team in their head office in the CBD. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll with strong customer service skills.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Niall Hoolahan via email on firstname.lastname@example.org