The position will work on a one-on-one basis on a variety of administrative service tasks including but not limited to diary management, co-ordinate meetings, travel, expense management, preparation of documents to support the senior members of the Operations Leadership Team, and coordinating team events.
In this varied and dynamic support role, you will be responsible for;
- Provide full administrative support to senior members and leadership team
- Manage diaries prioritizing conflicting appointments
- Coordinate all events/meeting on behalf of the senior leaders
- Draft routine correspondence and make decisions regarding correspondence
- Coordinate & support HR requirements
- Manage the reconciliation process for the senior leader’s credit cards
- Maintain accurate financial and purchasing records
- Raise purchase orders and invoices
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the senior leaders
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have a strong background as either a Senior Administrator or Personal Assistant.
The following experience is essential to progress with this role:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Comprehensive diary management skills
- The ability to manage and prioritize a number of tasks at once
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and flexibly, in a team, and independently
Our client is a world-ranked University with 5 campuses in Melbourne and further campuses abroad. They offer a range of benefits including social events, team wellness initiatives, and fantastic opportunities for career progression and growth. If you are seeking a new challenge within a Melbourne-founded institution, please apply for this role!