Sitting in the Business Services Team you will provide Personal Assistant support to 3 partners. The role will work with a collaborative team of Personal Assistants and Administration employees. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to be a part of a growing and inclusive team.
Our client has a conveniently located office in Hawthorn with parking on-site and close to public transport.
In this varied and dynamic support role, you will be responsible for;
- Provide full administrative support to partners
- Arrange and manage travel
- Assist with personal tasks where required
- Management of partners diaries
- Provide administration support
- Inbox management
The successful applicant will have a strong background as either a Senior Administrator or Personal Assistant position with a proven ability to work autonomously and be solutions-focused.
The following experience is essential to progress with this role:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks at once
- Understanding the importance of being proactive and efficient in your day to day work
Our client is an international network of advisers and accountants based in Hawthorn. A business with excellent company culture and values.
For a confidential discussion - Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458