- Well respected residential builder with multiple business arms across volume, custom & high end residential projects
- An excellent reputation in the Melbourne market with high qaulity work
- A focus on developing its people and providing them excellent work conditions and a fun work culture.
- State of the art office location in Melbourne's inner west
- Accurately estimate and assess the building materials required for each job throughout all stages of construction through mini bills and BOQ database.
- Ensure all variations are actioned within agreed timeframes.
- Issue orders to suppliers.
- Build and maintain relationships internally amongst teams, whilst providing support where needed (Among the admin & construction team).
- Analyse drafting plans to prepare cost, materials, labour estimates and continue to assist drafting with regards to feasibility of construction drawings.
- Ensure all construction files are completed in accordance with the administration completion date
The Successful Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience in a production estimating role with a simialr builder
- Ability to proactively drive outcomes working collaboratively with both internal & external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of workflow stages
- Understanding of the Victorian Residential Construction Market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong eye for detail with an analytical approach
- Diploma of Building or equivalent tertiary qualification is advantageous
Alternatively please email email@example.com