Our client is a privately held Logistics group who have a large portfolio of commercial/industrial assets across Australia. Due to continued business growth this organisation are looking to appoint a Project Coordinator to join their in-house Project Management team.
Working under the leadership of the Head of Projects, you will gain exposure to the full project lifecycle from feasibility/brief development through to construction delivery and handover. You will work across a diverse project pipeline consisting of civil, commercial, warehouse/storage and logistics facilities. This is a technical construction / property development role and will focus on feasibility, design management, liaising with authorities, procurement/tender and managing builders during construction.
This role will suit candidates with the following background and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as an Architect, Quantity Surveyor or for a builder in Contract Admin, Estimating or Design Management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Exposure to industrial development will be highly regarded
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a privately held business who have a large portfolio of commercial/industrial assets and a national pipeline of projects across Australia. This role offers the opportunity to develop your skillset under a proven senior mentor, excellent job security, attractive salary package, free car parking and associated corporate benefits.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ewan Ogilvie on 0498637330 or email@example.com