Be part of a Global organisation that develops cutting edge eCommerce solutions for a wide range of retail organisations. You will work with some on the world most iconic retails brand. This is a company that embraces open communication, innovation, teamwork and a shared focus on customer success.
The eCommerce Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the management across the full project life-cycle for delivering major eCommerce solutions for a number of organisations predominantly in the retail sector.
- Working knowledge of one (or more) of the ecommerce platforms eg Hybris, Demand/Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, EpiServer, Websphere Commerce
- Understanding of a project life-cycle and end-to-end project management
- Experience in managing large scale projects across the full SDLC $1m+.
- Retail experience would be highly beneficial.
- Previous experience using Jira, Confluence & Microsoft tools.
- Exceptional communication - written and verbal, as well as presentation skills.
Submit a CV online so you don't miss out on this opportunity or email Ella Woodman at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.