Ingenia Communities (Ingenia) is a leading Australian property group that owns, operates and develops a growing portfolio of lifestyle and holiday communities across key urban and coastal markets.
To support continued growth in Victoria, Ingenia is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their in-house Development Team.
The Role – Project Manager
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for proactive project management of existing and new built form seniors living projects, ensuring successful delivery to time, cost and quality milestones.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Supervise and manage current and proposed built form seniors living projects
- Mange the tender and construction process
- Regular project reporting on time, cost and quality
- Work closely with head contractor and subcontractors to drive program
- Build positive relationships with all external stakeholders, suppliers and contractors.
- Provide exceptional customer service through the handover and defects phase
- Manage WH&S requirements for each project under the relevant legislation and company systems
It is anticipated that successful candidates will have the following skillset & experience:
- Experience within the volume or townhouse building sector
- Understanding of civil works / infrastructure / services and community facilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects in different geographical locations
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to influence, build consensus, and work well within a team environment
- Ability to liaise with customers during the sales and settlement processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for a residential construction specialist to join an ASX-listed business who are on an exciting growth journey in Victoria. On offer is an attractive salary package plus vehicle allowance, true scope for career progression and an enviable property development pipeline.
For a confidential discussion please contact:
Alastair Bray – 0433 697 422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Sharp & Carter for assessment.