Joining an in-house Project Management team you will be responsible for managing large scale industrial and logistics developments through design, tender and construction delivery. You will work closely with the development and asset management team to ensure all aspects of developments are fully coordinated. Key to your success in this role will be an ability to engage a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
Successful candidates for this role will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Proven track record as a Client Side Project Manager working for a developer or Project Management Consultancy
- Experience in the industrial / logistics sector will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholder groups
Opportunity to join a leading Development Group who have an ongoing pipeline of high profile developments in the Industrial and Logistics sector. This group are well established and highly regarded as an employer of choice in the industry, with a strong culture and excellent training and development program.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ewan Ogilvie on 0498637330.