- Letting & vetting of sub-contractor packages with Contract Administrator
- Liaise with sub-contractors responding to all applicable RFI's
- Negotiate subcontractor agreements through your relationship skills
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Handle progress claims throughout the project
- Manage client and progression of the project
- Report into the Construction Manager on a daily basis
- Ideally have 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Worked on High End Luxury Apartments & High End Homes ideally
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients & subcontractors
- Display the right attitude onsite and within the office
- Able to work in a team environment or work autonomously
This builder has built a strong list of clients through many successful projects. They only complete 6-8 projects a year but the quality and detail is very high.
Family friendly environment, they offer flexibility and an enjoyable workplace.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Johnson on 0417045546 or email at email@example.com